The EPFL has a responsibility to conduct its affairs ethically and in compliance with the law. If you suspect that an EPFL employee is engaged in improper activities, you should know that the EPFL has policies that can show you how to “blow the whistle” and can protect you from retaliation if the need arises.
What do we investigate?
- illegal or unethical conduct observed by members of the EPFL in the course of EPFL-related activities.
- scientific fraud, undisclosed interests.
- non-compliance with laws or supervisory regulations.
- unauthorised use of funds.
- non-compliance with or circumvention of internal regulations and control mechanisms.
Please see also CEPF reporting body.
How to File a Whistleblower Complaint?
Please complete the form below and send it to the Ombudsperson:
Prof. Patrick Francioli
Commission cantonale d’éthique de la recherche sur l’être humain
Avenue de Chailly 23
Tél. +41 21 316 18 30/31